- 1 How to Apply for Driving License in Delhi
- 1.1 Qualification for Getting a Driving License in Delhi
- 1.2 What is the Application Process for Applying for a Driving License in Delhi?
- 1.3 Documents Needed for Obtaining a Driving License in Delhi
- 1.4 Getting a Duplicate Driving License at the RTO.
- 1.5 Applying for a License Renewal in Delhi.
- 1.6 Various Kinds of Driving Licenses.
- 1.7 International Driving License in Delhi.
- 1.8 Offices You Can Visit for Obtaining Driving License in Delhi.
How to Apply for Driving License in Delhi
Obtaining a vehicle driver’s license in Delhi is an easy treatment. To start with, you start by acquiring your ‘Learners License’, after a period of six months you can them acquire a ‘Permanent Driving License’. If you want to learn more How to Apply for Driving License In Delhi, Let’s go with this article!
Also Read: Latest News
In order to obtain the license, it is essential to be qualified by suitable particular requirements. The treatments for application of a permit, renewal of a run out license and also replacement of a shed permit are as complies with:
Also Read: How to Delete a Facebook Page
Qualification for Getting a Driving License in Delhi
- In order to request the long-term certificate, the candidate must go to least 18 years or above. He/ She should also be conscious of all the legislations pertaining to driving a private vehicle.
- You must initially send the application after a minimum duration of 30 days and within 180 days of the date of the concern discussed on your Learner’s permit.
- For driving a commercial vehicle as well as must also be having the property of a Learner’s certificate.
- All candidates have to be totally aware of the traffic rules and laws.
After getting the student permit, you need to discover exactly how to drive an automobile for prep work of the final test for getting the driving license in Delhi. Throughout this period, you have to hang the indicator “L” in your car in a means that it is visible to the various other drivers to warn them about a student.
Throughout the duration post the application submission, you need to obtain expertise regarding driving, and the different web traffic regulations and regulations.
What is the Application Process for Applying for a Driving License in Delhi?
- Now, there is a system whereby you can obtain the driving certificate in Delhi with the website of the transport workplace. Via this website, you can submit your application and promptly you will be informed concerning the date of your examination. With this system, a lot of time is conserved by the candidate. In this case, all the papers are verified prior to the beginning of the driving examination.
- You will need to complete the following details:
Date of birth
Place of birth
Blood Group, as well as
- You will need to submit other documents (for example key sized pictures, address evidence, ID proof, and so on).
- You will certainly be given a port for your preliminary examination after the entry of these records mentioned above. The RTP police officers will examine your understanding regarding website traffic laws, legislations and road guidelines.
- You also require to appear in an on the internet test for driving, complying with which a Learner’s permit will be released to you.
- In the case of requesting a permanent License, you need to first get the Learner’s permit.
- For this, you will certainly have to apply after 30 days and within the next 180 days from the day of releasing a Learner’s certificate.
Documents Needed for Obtaining a Driving License in Delhi
1. You will need Form No. 4 (the driving permit application).
2. Six passport-sized pictures.
3. Your residence evidence along with the confirmed duplicate of any one of the below-mentioned files:
- Aadhar card or.
- Voter’s ID or.
- A certified copy of the Voter’s List or.
- Passport or.
- A LIC policy which is 6 months old along with the current receipt or.
4. Age Proof together with any one of the following:
- Educational certification or.
- Birth Certificate with your name or.
- A Valid as well as Attested Passport or.
- A certification from the company if you are working with the Local Body/ State Government/ Central Government along with the attested copy of your Identity Card.
Getting a Duplicate Driving License at the RTO.
You can obtain a duplicate driving certificate from the Transport Department if your license has actually been stolen, or it had been lost or mutilated. The following files are to be provided to get a replicate driving permit in Delhi:
- The FIR/NCR number/ duplicate of the shed permit.
- A health and fitness certificate with self-attestation.
- A fee of Rs 200/.
- Your address proof, testified by a Notary Public or Gazetted Officer.
The confirmation process might take a few days, adhering to which the RTO will issue the duplicate copy. In the situation of the loss of the certificate, you will require an unique permit from the Transport Department head office IF greater than six months have actually passed from the date of loss.
Applying for a License Renewal in Delhi.
As soon as an irreversible driving license in Delhi is released, it remains to stand for a specific period relying on the sort of certificate you have obtained. After the expiration of such period, you require to renew your certificate.
For renewal, you need to approach the zonal workplace of transportation. There are different guidelines for different sorts of driving certificate in Delhi.
For renewal of a personal driving permit in Delhi, the credibility period is 20 years from the day of the problem of the permit.
But if the certificate holder gets to the age of 50 years before the duration of 20 years has actually expired, then the certificate ought to be restored on reaching such age.
You have to deposit a medical certificate if you have actually currently achieved the age of 40. The younger people are not needed to deposit it. The kinds/ papers/ certificates to be transferred for the revival of the certificate are:.
- Application in Form No. 9 properly filled up.
- 2 duplicates of the applicant’s recent passport size photograph.
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1 in the instance of candidates above the age of 40.
- The current driving license in Delhi held by the applicant.
- Documents to verify age and also the address.
- All image copies are to be testified by Gazetted Officer or Notary Public.
- The candidate needs to deposit a sum of Rs.80/- in the direction of the cost of laminated driving license.
- The details are not confirmed if the individual from the division really feels that the details are proper.
- The restored certificate is handed over the exact same day.
Various Kinds of Driving Licenses.
The Delhi federal government concerns three sorts of driving licenses relying on the car you drive:
1. Driving Licenses issued for a motorcycle without gear:
This is the license for individuals who ride mobility scooters and also mopeds without gear. The applicant has to be at the very least 16 years of age to make an application for this certificate.
2. Driving Licenses issued for light motor vehicles:
This license is for the individuals who drive light electric motor lorries like bikes and also automobiles. The candidates need to go to the very least 18 years to request the license.
3. Driving license issued for transport vehicles:
If you desire to drive a transportation automobile like a taxi, lorry, vehicle, or trailer, after that, you should request a commercial driving license. The industrial certificate is provided to a candidate of 20 and also above who is well aware of the traffic policies and also guidelines.
International Driving License in Delhi.
This is a sort of driving certificate which is required by an individual that has planned to either go to or settle in a foreign nation. This is required as the regular driving permit in Delhi is not dealt with as valid in international nations. This permit is provided from different zonal workplaces of the transportation division.
The files needed for getting an International Driving License are:
- Application Form for International Driving Permit.
- Documents proving that you are an Indian National.
- Your existing chauffeur’s permit. The validity period should ideally be of more than one year from the application date. If the legitimacy is much less than a year, after that you might have to take a fresh driving permit.
- Address evidence with a testified duplicate.
- A valid passport which expires greater than a year from the application day together with the confirmed duplicate.
- You will certainly also require a legitimate Visa.
- Five key size photographs.
- A clinical certificate.
- Payment of 1,000/.
- It is far better to carry the air ticket with you as you might need to show it.
You can expect to get a distribution of the International Driving to permit the next day. Yet occasionally it takes optimum of 3 days for the processing. Usually, if the application is transferred in the early morning, there are chances of getting the delivery on the exact same day.
Offices You Can Visit for Obtaining Driving License in Delhi.
There are various RTO workplaces in Delhi which handle driving licenses. You can see any one of these offices for details as well as depositing of application. It is apparent that you would certainly like to see the workplace which is local to you.
Also Read: Want to know about pets
The Offices handling driving license in Delhi are:
- Deputy Director Zonal Office– Central Delhi, ISBT, Sarai Kale Khan, New Delhi. Phone: 011-4611100.
- Deputy Director Zonal Office– Office of The Z T O, Vasant Vihar, South West Delhi, New Delhi.
- East District– II CBD Ground, Surajmal Vihar. Phone No. 011-22383900.
- South-West District– DTC Depot, Vasant Vihar. Phone No. 011-26146498
- West District-II- Raja Garden. Phone No. 011-25163616.
- North-West District-II– DTC Depot, Rohini. Phone No. 011-27563535.
- South-West District– B-Block, Community Centre 1st Floor, Janakpuri. Phone No. 011-25624064.